Skip to main content

1st blog 2013

It has been awhile, i don't even know where to start, so many things happened in life in Sydney. Last time i wrote was about my trip to Melbourne for first time, staying in this backpack somewhere in St. Kilda share room with bunch of Irish and British. Second night we all couldnt sleep because one of them had sex in same room and made such a laud noice Twice!
Anyway, this is my second summer in Australia, its been beautiful and warm. Beach is always packed with tourists and parking spot is always full which i hate so much. i decided not to go anywhere during the weekend just because i dont want to lose my parking spot. suck!
Manly beach is beautiful, this summer time i swam in the ocean only 3 times. still too cool for me;) We are living in a real life with full time jobs and bills lol... it sucks! living near this beautiful beach paying more than $2000 /month rents for such a tiny box flat. i dont even go to the beach, sarcasm!
im so get use with high living cost especially in Manly. $3 mineral water, $15 lunch, $20 dinner.. lol
sometime i go to the city and have cheaper thai food for $8.. seriusly things are double price in Manly!
Yes real life sucks! i have been dreaming about Bali and Indonesia; massage, spa, good cheap food, family etc. now i have enough money to fly but dont have enough time to go! my time is clicking! i want to travel! im started to lose it...
we both work so hard and work pretty much everyday, we both pick up some part time job during the weekend. I love my job and my little kids, i love driving to work i love to have the wheels and the independence to do n go whatever i what to  go. I reeally cant stay still i have to move and do something! i need to learn to slow down!
I managed to fly my sister to Sydney, her first time abroad visit! she was so happy as she could be and enjoyed every minutes of her stay in Manly, she didnt want to leave. 2,5 months! long enough to have her around! i got used to it and missed her when she left. it reminds me of my old time first time i went abroad i found everything fascinating and interesting and everything made me happy. She kept saying "i want to live here!"
oh dear sister, you came here for visit you didnt live in a real life like i do. u dont have the bills or rents to pay or real jobs! you will feel excited for first couple months and then feel lonely after you've seen everything you need to see and thinking life back home isnt bad at all. at least still have family and friends around!
I think it depends on how you make you feel about life,. easy to say! Nope not many colour people here like US other than Asia and usually they stick together! a guy from LA i met in Mandi gra asked me "why there are so many white people here?" i was just laughing and he said "if you come to LA you will see so many people like us (appearntly he is Mexican American), come and live in LA". he sounds so racist lol.
No it is not my thing going to the pub or stayne, drink and watch everyone get drunk and try to hook up each other and perhaps if they get lucky they might have one night stand or continue into a relationship! but i do go there once in while. It is their kind of thing to do or they so called "culture thingy" i care less!
Life is now all about Work, eat and sleep! so boring! yup real life sucks! but i cant complain no more. im happy to be here! Australia! yesterday i went to doctor for medical check up, had my blood test etc. and it was FREE. Heatlh care n educations are free! i cant complain no more about paying taxes!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i wish i could go back n live in US

You won’t miss cookies if u never have one but once you have one and u like it im sure you want more! Im talking about me liking US. my friends might not miss it coz they have never been there and experience the life but I did and I know how it feels like! I have been to only 3 great countries where people wish to stay and immigrant; Canada, US and Australia. I compare a lot about each and I conclude or in my personal opinion US is my choice. It is not because the super power country, police of the world etc, but I see it from the “quality of life” that this county offers for me or perhaps my kids in the future. The quality of life, there is so much better… im talking about very simple things I need for daily life such us things that makes easy in the kitchen ; wash disher, nice oven, good clean water, cheap groceries, cheap food / eating out, good shopping,   very good transportation system , quick response of 911 or fire fighter, good sanitation, quick services (bank/post office/stor

My Indo (Jambi) Wedding

Jambi Traditional wedding cloth hand painting One of the happiest days of my life… Yes the wedding went perfect like what I expected. Words can’t explain how I felt but I will try my best. Seems like everyone likes Yusuf Kevin (that’s what they called him). I really wish he could speak Bahasa, blame on me!! I was too lazy to teach him my language. On Saturday a day before the wedding, we visited my aunty, she offered Shea a place to stay but we refused, rejection isn’t polite here they expected you to always say Yes all the time. it is more to the culture thingy. We went back to the village… everyone was waiting and excited to see Bule (white/western) to take some pictures. Derek and Shea were like celebrity of the weekend. The kids followed wherever they went. Shea bought about 30 kids ice cream which cost only $5 they were all happy. Bless him. We stayed for a few hours and learn the Indo sentence for the marriage. Shea has to remember bahasa word “Aku terima nikahi

Walk thru Harbour Bridge

My full time job just required me to come 4x a week, i had Friday off last week and Monday off this week so basically i had long weekend! which is great so i could have some times for my self and write this blog. well i did work on Saturday part time job but just for 3 hours making $26/hours extra $60 to pay my phone bill. I call my family alot lately as i miss them more and more, this month i spent $90 for my Vodafone! I wanted to go to Brisbane as  have never been there but perhaps sometime this month or next month.  i cant stuck like this doing nothing but work -eat and sleep. I always end up feeling exhausted at the end of the day and refuse to do anything but sit in the couch and watch TV or sleep. Yesterday i drove to Neutral bay 20  minutes from Manly to see my work mate Maureen, i also met her guy housemate and we had lunch. It was nice. Hose is her housemate is from Mexico and his bf ( i forgot the name) is from Scotland. Everywhere you go in Australia, most of those