Skip to main content

Universal Studio Hollywood: What a hell of a day!


Our second day was in Universal studio, dear friends of mine Claudia n Nicholas gave us 2days pass. We have planned this trip. I supposed to see my Canadian Friend Savanna, but she has already made a plan to go to Disney land. So off we go! We woke up so late, tired from the day 1. I actually woke up early at 8ish then blogging n surfing in internet. We left Banana Bungalow at 11ish. We walked to the Hollywood vine train station. $1,50.- / one way. We stopped in Universal city n took the shuffle up to Universal studio. Hundreds of people lined up in the entrance. First thing we did was “house of horror”, it was freaking scary! All kind of scary things from dead body, mummies, Dracula, skeletons, etc… plus the music background made it even scarier. No lights whatsoever but dark, black alley. I almost pee on my pants, screaming and closing my eyes. We were the first to go and it was not fun coz we the one who got the un-expectable surprises from any weird scary creatures inside!.
Once we passed the mummies section, I took some pictures then suddenly the mummy screamed said “no picture guys!!” I was like “ahhh the mummy can talk” i felt no longer scare coz there were only people inside.  But I ran to the nearest exit door and walked out of the building! We almost finished it but we had enough and it was pretty scary. Next we went to Simpson ride, 30 minutes queue… 8 of us sat in this Simpson’s car, we were in this small room then when they started the ride, the car went up I was like “oohhh shut!!! This is it!!” big screen 3G..real big, you could feel the ride ups and downs. I closed my eyes the whole ride. It was silly of me! it was only the car shook but the whole screen made it even worse! it was only in my mind!



Then we went to Jurassic Park, it is in different section. I didn’t go coz I was still shocked from the Simpson ride. Beside this is a real ride in a small river where the boat was actually moving. I had no idea what was inside but Shea told me it was great!. And they all got wet for sure. The Mummy! I didn’t go either. Shea told me I would have pee on my pants coz it was pretty scary. I had no idea what was inside. The Universal studio tour was next… it took an hour tour, pretty long. This long open train took us to the real studio where they make the movie. It was so much fun! The house, the cars, the lake etc were fake. I couldn’t believe when I saw the place… it was such a small scenery. The ocean of “shark” movie is actually just a small handmade pond. “Desperate housewife’s” house are just couple houses with no furniture inside. It wasn’t as nice as the one I saw on TV these smart people behind the scene makes it such a real one. I could say wow. The King Kong and mummies 3G was such a cool n the gank. The whole things were great! Two thumbs up to whoever came up n created these whole amusement park ideas.
The Transformer 3G was freaking Cool, real Robots, big screen!!!... We got soaking wet in “ water world” show coz they sprayed us the water. Just like the movie, these people made such an amazing show, the fire, gun shut, speedboat etc… were real. Last show we did was the “Shrek 3G”. I took a bunch of pictures… I got picture of Sponge bob, the Donkey and the Shrek… what a childish and  what an excited day we had. Shea was way excited than me Just like 10 years old boy. He tried it all. The park closed at 6pm, we stayed for more than 6 hours, tired, bet up but we had a great fun. Thanks to Mr. and Mrs Drollet for the free tickets. J
   

Comments

  1. So happy u liked it !! M and Mrs Drrrrolet hehe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a great time and we loved it thank you Mr/Mrs. Drollet luv u both xox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i wish i could go back n live in US

You won’t miss cookies if u never have one but once you have one and u like it im sure you want more! Im talking about me liking US. my friends might not miss it coz they have never been there and experience the life but I did and I know how it feels like! I have been to only 3 great countries where people wish to stay and immigrant; Canada, US and Australia. I compare a lot about each and I conclude or in my personal opinion US is my choice. It is not because the super power country, police of the world etc, but I see it from the “quality of life” that this county offers for me or perhaps my kids in the future. The quality of life, there is so much better… im talking about very simple things I need for daily life such us things that makes easy in the kitchen ; wash disher, nice oven, good clean water, cheap groceries, cheap food / eating out, good shopping,   very good transportation system , quick response of 911 or fire fighter, good sanitation, quick services (bank/post office/stor

My Indo (Jambi) Wedding

Jambi Traditional wedding cloth hand painting One of the happiest days of my life… Yes the wedding went perfect like what I expected. Words can’t explain how I felt but I will try my best. Seems like everyone likes Yusuf Kevin (that’s what they called him). I really wish he could speak Bahasa, blame on me!! I was too lazy to teach him my language. On Saturday a day before the wedding, we visited my aunty, she offered Shea a place to stay but we refused, rejection isn’t polite here they expected you to always say Yes all the time. it is more to the culture thingy. We went back to the village… everyone was waiting and excited to see Bule (white/western) to take some pictures. Derek and Shea were like celebrity of the weekend. The kids followed wherever they went. Shea bought about 30 kids ice cream which cost only $5 they were all happy. Bless him. We stayed for a few hours and learn the Indo sentence for the marriage. Shea has to remember bahasa word “Aku terima nikahi

Walk thru Harbour Bridge

My full time job just required me to come 4x a week, i had Friday off last week and Monday off this week so basically i had long weekend! which is great so i could have some times for my self and write this blog. well i did work on Saturday part time job but just for 3 hours making $26/hours extra $60 to pay my phone bill. I call my family alot lately as i miss them more and more, this month i spent $90 for my Vodafone! I wanted to go to Brisbane as  have never been there but perhaps sometime this month or next month.  i cant stuck like this doing nothing but work -eat and sleep. I always end up feeling exhausted at the end of the day and refuse to do anything but sit in the couch and watch TV or sleep. Yesterday i drove to Neutral bay 20  minutes from Manly to see my work mate Maureen, i also met her guy housemate and we had lunch. It was nice. Hose is her housemate is from Mexico and his bf ( i forgot the name) is from Scotland. Everywhere you go in Australia, most of those